Holi, the festival of colors, comes every year, and people celebrate it with enormous energy. We mostly take care of the advantages that are related to Holi, but we ignore all its disadvantages. So here we will tell you briefly all the pros and cons of the festival of colors.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Holi in 2020:
In brief, if we talk about Holi, the advantage is the happiness that spreads all over, and the disadvantage is the health issues that people face after the celebration ends. But it is more than these two facts. So let’s learn it in a bit detail here.
Advantages of Holi:
- Holi unites families and friends together.
- We recall all the moral values when this festival comes.
- Everyone gets to eat a variety of food.
- Indians living abroad feel all the colors of their homeland when Holi comes.
- When winter is ending, everyone feels laziness. So Holi is here to say, ‘no more laziness, come dance on the beats of dhol”.
- If we use natural colors to play Holi, it always leaves good impacts on the skin.
Disadvantages of Holi:
- Extensive usage of artificial colors causes skin allergies.
- When people wash clothes, floor, and walls, and take a bath after playing with colors, all of it pollute the water bodies nearby.
- Playing with watercolors results in extensive water wastage.
- Dry color powder rises in the air and causes air pollution.
- Playing loud music to dance on Holi causes noise pollution too.
Know more interesting facts about the Holi festival here.
We all are about to celebrate Holi in 2020. So we must take care of all its disadvantages while we enjoy all its advantages. So be ready to take the great fun out of this Holi festival, and we wish ‘Happy Holi’ from our side in advance to all of you out there in the world.